Accompanying Persons Program
The following tour options, as well as other day touring options in and around Perth, are available through Grayline tours. To make a booking on any of these tours, please visit the website and click ‘Perth’
Grand Perth & Fremantle
Clean and green, superbly situated embracing either side of the dramatic Swan River estuary, is a city of friendly charm. A city to enjoy in all seasons, usually bathed in warm sunshine, you can discover Perth in a day – city, Fremantle and Kings Park.
- The WACA – Western Australia cricket ground
- Visit Kings Park – spectacular views over Perth skyline, Perth River and Melville Water from the tree top walk
- Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Stunning and historic Fremantle – docks, marinas, charming heritage sandstone buildings
- Plenty of free time to discover Fremantle – perhaps a coffee on South Terrace’s cappuccino strip (own expense)
- Join the Fremantle tram
- Return to Perth on a Captain Cook cruise with full commentary as you enjoy a Western Australian wine tasting
- Australia’s most expensive homes and Perth skyline
- Spectacular waterfront views from the Swan River
- Barrack Street Jetty.
The subtropical island of Rottnest set in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. Explore secluded beaches and isolated sandy bays, land locked lakes – home to a profusion of waterbirds and learn of early settlement history … you’re sure to encounter a quokka! Fine food, capuccinos, ice creams – your island in the sun for a day!
- Transfer to Barrack Street Jetty and board the high speed ferry “Star Flyte”
- Take a short ocean cruise to Rottnest Island including a spectacular Swan River cruise between Perth and Fremantle with full commentary
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on the island
- Take a 2 hour guided coach tour of Rottnest Island – unspoilt white sandy beaches, emerald waters and reefs, boardwalks, coastal heath and meet the local quokkas
- Free time to explore, shop, enjoy a coffee or perhaps a semi-submersible boat cruise to explore the reef and discover shipwrecks (included on Tour 669)
- Reboard “Star Flyte” back to Barrack Street Jetty and enjoy afternoon tea or wine tasting.
Stunning beaches, rivers, the inland waterway of Peel Inlet, blue mountains in the distance, villages and towns
and the wine growing region of the South West. Taste the wines and explore vast underground caves in a day of discovery along this Indian Ocean coastline.
- Riverside suburbs and yacht clubs south of Perth
- Head south past Rockingham and through Mandurah
- Visit Xanadu Winery, one of the region’s oldest and taste from a selection of fine Australian wines
- Enjoy a genuine Australian picnic style lunch
- Visit the Eagles Heritage Raptor Centre – home to Australia’s largest collection of native Raptors
- Watch the free flight demonstration and witness their lightning speed
- Take a guided tour of Mammoth Cave, one of the hundreds of spectacular limestone cave formations of this cape region
- Forests of giant Karri trees
- Cape Leeuwin Light House – the dividing point between the Southern and Indian Oceans
- Busselton with its long wooden jetty on the sweeping shores of Geographe Bay
- A dinner stop (own expense) will be made at the Busselton Jetty
- Witness crashing surf beaches and stunning ocean cliffs.
Swan Valley with Wildlife & Wineries
The Swan Valley with its colonial towns set alongside the broad reaches of the Swan River.
Relax and discover the delights of the valley – the people, the produce and the crafts.
Make your own way to corner Hay and Pier Streets.
- Guildford – history and charm
- The Swan Valley – colonial towns, crafts and Western Australia’s first wine growing region.
- Visit Caversham Wildlife Park for a close-up encounter with Australian animals
- Wallabies and emus
- Brightly coloured parrots, galahs and cockatoos
- Meet and pat a koala
- Hold a wombat!
- Opportunity to feed kangaroos.
WINERIES AND CHOCOLATES
- Taste premium Swan Valley wines at Sandalford Winery
- Visit Margaret River Chocolate Factory and sample fine locally made chocolates
- Perhaps enjoy their famous hot chocolate and delectable truffle (own expense). What a treat!
- Return via the Burswood Resort & Casino
For further information on the above tours, as well as other day touring options in and around Perth, or to make a booking on any of these tours, please visit the website by clicking the button below and once you have reached the Grayline site, click ‘Perth’:
Please be advised that the above tours are offered by separate operators, and do not have any connection with arinex pty limited. This information is provided to delegates on a general basis and is the delegate’s responsibility to research, make a booking and pay for the service provided directly with the supplier.
Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions on the operator website before proceeding with payment to avoid any problems. Any issues relating to this are at the expense of the delegate and not the responsibility of arinex pty limited.